In the spirit of appreciating #thelittlethings, I’m going to take a page (steal a scene?) from my favorite Youtube vloggers and start documenting the products, books, shows, music, etc. that I’ve been loving. Without further ado, here are bits and pieces of my spring 2017 ☼
1. Supported Fish Pose—What I do before each yoga class; it’s the perfect antidote to scrunched-up-chained-to-the-computer-desk shoulders.
2. Nature Republic Herb Lotion (Bulgarian Rose/Peach)—Both smell so good, but more importantly, it goes on milky/smooth, which I prefer to thick/sticky. (They’re always in stock in stores.)
3. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon—First k-drama obsession in a few years! So charming, love, love, love.
4. EOS “Sweet Mint” Smooth Stick—These look so sleek and tbh, much more storage-friendly than the regular EOS balls. Also: It’s like $3.79 for two at Bed Bath & Beyond!!!
6. Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Balm—I’ve been using this every day to keep feet/heels smooth. I used to be able to find it for $3.99 at TJ Maxx but they’ve been gone lately…$8.63 on Amazon, ugh. [EDIT: In the time it took to finish this post, my mom called to tell me she found me one at a New Jersey TJ Maxx, huzzah!]
7. “Rosie” by John Mayer—♡♡♡
9. This is Parcel—Excellent tool for planning purchases…helped me “sleep on” (and move on from) some items this spring; my wallet thanks you 😉
11. Uniqlo house slippers—comfy, but breathable for spring!